Friday, January 21, 2011

Olive Corduroy Pillows


The last of the pillows are done. I really like these. They are nice and big. My 18 inch inserts fit very nicely.


I don't have the best shot of the back, but it is a simple envelope style closure. There is one reverse applique circle on it for a touch of oomph. A touch of oomph? Is that a real thing? It should be.



The inside lining is a minty green like the print in the applique.

Now I just need to decide whether or not to wash them before I photograph them & list. Being corduroy with raw edges, there is lots of fluff that keeps finding its way elsewhere. I suppose it couldn't hurt. After all, whoever buys it will most likely wash them at some point. I just know there are lots of people who don't like their new things being, well, not so new by being washed before they buy it.

5 comments:

Hello there! My name is June said...

Those are gorgeous! I like the use of pattern & texture.

KC said...

How Cute!!! I miss sewing!

Victoria said...

Oh, I love these. The colors are great!

Rose Clearfield said...

Gorgeous! I love them!

storybeader said...

those are so nice. A real close, close pic would be nice! I love the idea of being able to throw them in the washer machine! {:-D