Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Resident Evil

I love Alice. She just kicks ass so well and looks great doing it. I plan to make one hoop for each movie. This is the classic red tunic outfit from the first movie.


You can see the lines pretty well in this angled shot. I only tacked each line down in a couple spots. I wanted them to be as straight as I could. Almost floaty.

Ignore the wrinkles in the organza. They should be easy enough to steam out later. I was originally going to hand paint the dress but then I remembered the organza. It was the perfect color. And has just a little bit of a fun sparkle. You can kind of see it in the light stream here...

I may still hand paint the skirt and/or boots. Not sure yet.

And for those who do not know what he image is referencing...a promo shot from the movie.



Now to go find some shots from the next 3 movies. Either that or re-watch them on the computer and get ready to snap some screenshots to sketch off.


1 comment:

storybeader said...

you're going wild with these screenshots. Looks good! {:-D