Monday, March 14, 2011

Peggy Handbags

I finished up some of the more recent bags I cut early last week. There were 6 Peggy's, 6 Karen's and I think it was 8 Anna backpacks. As I may have mentioned, most of my bags are named after their original "owner".

So the Peggy is based off this bag I first made for my mom:


The Karen is for my sis-in-law. I made a 6 pack for her.


Actually, the Anna was for her too, well, her daughter. Originally these were a pack also. They were the goody bags for my niece's birthday party.


And for the first 2 of 6 Peggy's:

A great red floral fabric that I have leftover from a custom clutch some time back...


And for those who like a little feminine floral...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the first bag- love, love, love it!

Rose Clearfield said...

Beautiful work! I love all of the dots!

Memories for Life said...

Love the Peggy bags! The first one looks like it should be carried around by a lawyer or executive. And the red one is so cute :)

tamdoll said...

I really love all of your bags - they look so nice. And the photo shoot in the next post looks amazing! (am I messing things up by posting two things in one?)