In my last post I showed you 3 of the 4 mid sized purses I have been working on...here's the 4th:
I have made another zip pouch, I guess you could call it "detachable". I think I may make matching ones for as many of my bags as I can, well, those where there is still enough fabric left.
I have also completed a custom clutch. The print of this fabric is so great. The pictures don't show off the red as well as I would like, but they were just quickie pics I took tonight.
The fabric itself, well, not so much fun to work with. It reminds me of barkcloth, only stretchier & with a lower cotton content. But a little interfacing & viola! The fabric holds up much nicer now - not droopy. The fabric was supplied by the customer & I am so tickled because she is letting me keep the remainder! Now... what to make with it....