Sunday, November 15, 2009

Changes to Come

I missed last week. It totally got hijacked. And it ended with a flop of a craft show. I get positive feedback on the bags themselves. And have had many customers (online and off) come back to me to say how much they like what they made...but I can't make a table display to look pleasing to save my life...or makes sales :P I really need to work on that...and photos. I am this close to throwing in the towel...but I just can't.

So I decided not to make any new bags except backpacks & clutches to replace sold ones. Instead I am going to start making different things. What things? Well, I enjoy making so many different things, but I will still center around fabric. Need to use the fabric for something, LOL! Heck, just look at all this fabricy goodness...

Most likely candidates are quilts, table runners, placemats, coasters, pillows, fabric baskets, fabric gift bags...home stuff. With some felt stuffies & art thrown in when I need to change things up for my own sanity...I mean creativity.
So my shop will become a smorgasbord with the new year...assuming I can get creating enough. Time is still a concern. I would like 4-5 of each "item" before I put them up. *sigh* We'll see. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Memories for Life said...

I hope you find a great way to display your purses/bags! Wish I had some good tips!

I can't wait to see all the new stuff you're brainstorming!

BeadedTail said...

Hope you find a display for your bags. Sounds like there's more exciting items in the works - can't wait to see them!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Good luck with finding a display and with your new ideas! I think you do incredible stuff :)

AWJ said...

Good luck! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.