Monday, November 23, 2009

Falling Roses and Leaf Runner

I have almost completed my blue quilt. I have about 18 inches of binding more to go...kinda ran out midway...oops. I was using pre-made binding since it was a "trial" quilt. I'll get a pic up as soon as I finish it off.

My second "all me" quilt front is done. I am trying to decide how I want to quilt it. I love the meandering look, but I am not sure. Maybe a mix since the top is blocked and the bottom is freeform. I am open to suggestions *hint hint*.
I am happy with the way it turned out too. I was going for a visual of the blocks crumbling and spilling out the flowers inside. Can you tell that's what it is?

My mom's -WARNING TO MOM>>>STOP READING - table runner is turning out great too. I have the pieces all cut & ready to sew. I was so relieved when I laid it out & everything fit. I have not patterned out something with so many triangles. I was not sure my math was correct until I saw it. *phew*


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them both! You momwil be very pleased :)

Memories for Life said...

Love 'em! Your mom is going to be so excited!