This past weekend I cut out material for:
- 4 messenger bags - embroidery completed
- 5 Ribbon handbags
- 4 Mollie clutches
- 4 Venus handbags
- 4 large pleated totes - handpainting & embroidery not done yet
- 4 Taffy/Rachelle/Theresa purses (they are pretty much all the same except size...and those I cut are a whole new size - so I'll need a new name too) - embroidery not done
- misc totes...I had linings already cut (some sewn) for simple totes so I cut main fabrics for them & use them for tutorials as they are made
That'll be #1...fabric store. But since the car is in the shop, it will have to wait.
- Sew messenger bags. I'm doing these first since no interface hassle.
- Fuse all interfacing. This will take some time...unless I go out & buy a new iron. Mine doesn't seem to get the job done quick. I think this is the step I dread the most when it comes to making handbags. If I ever hit it big (or at least make a profit) I may invest in a home press. Then I'd fly through that fusing!
- This is like a 2b really...embroider between "sets" of fusing.
Wish me luck! Or a babysitter :P