Thursday, April 16, 2009

Flock Me

Okay - it was either "Flock Me", "I flocked myself" or a "Flock of Seagu...Chickens", but if you weren't around in the 80's you'd be thinking "huh?". hint: They were a cool (at the time) band with awesome (only at the time) hair. aaanywhooo....

These were the little guys I brought to Easter dinner. Each family could take one home if they wanted...and my mom got the rest. I think she was hoping for all of them, so shhh, but I'm making more of those that were taken to a new home.

These were great fun and a wonderful way to use some of my smaller scrap pieces. Thanks to Sew, Mama, Sew! and Badskirt for the awesome tutorial!They call them Chooks and you can Click here if you want to see this tutorial & make a few for yourself.
***apologies for the pics, it was too bright behind them & I had a limited time in which to take them.**








6 comments:

Regina Moore said...

These are absolutely adorable! So cute!

Anonymous said...

They're very cute, glad they were a hit!

storybeader said...

how cute! Wish I could sew... but actually, don't need another hobby at this point. I have to take vacation days from work to keep up!

Memories for Life said...

These are so cute! A great use for scraps...and a great idea to share them :)

AWJ said...

Awww, those are so cute! And what a terrific idea! :)

Vinyl Rocks My World said...

Precious!! :)