Friday, May 21, 2010

Tooth Fairy Pillows Faced and Stuffed

Faced? Hmmm...not the best choice of words. But I put their faces on, so they were "faced". Sort of. The stuffed part is pretty self explanatory.
Last time I showed them in progress. I was not quite sure what do do for the pocket portions. I wanted something that went with the theme rather than a simple pocket or envelope.

The fronts - fully "faced"...

And the back sides...

I am assuming the tooth fairy leaves something other than a quarter nowadays. So the pockets are sized to fit a folded up dollar bill. Do people...um, I mean tooth fairies...leave more than that?

And this is the next one up. Perfect for the kid who loves nature & bugs. Can you tell those are supposed to be ants...or some such bug... on the log? The back pocket is going to be a stump and caterpillar.

3 comments:

storybeader said...

those are so cute - they must be fun to play around with! Amazing what a few stitches and cut pieces can portray! {:-D

Erika said...

Super cute! And yes those look like teeny ants. I bet kids will love those.

Anitra Cameron said...

They're so cute!

As to what people...uh...Fairies leave, my grandson gets a dollar, but granddaughter with different parents got that plus a gift certificate for computer time. That just probably just complicates matters, huh?