Monday, May 24, 2010

Monster Mayhem WIPs

I have my next batch of to-do's cut and ready to go. These are handsewn, so it is also a great time to take in the sewing machine for a tune up. A while back I posted my monsters and the sketches they grew from. Well, these are more. And in different sizes. I am making a small (keychain size) medium (hand size) and larger size. I may super size two or three of my faves. Not yet sure.
The white cat faced one in the upper right...that is going to be my son's vampy cat...which he has patiently (mostly) been waiting for. Vampy cat is a small teddy bear from the Buffy comics...so cute...not so sweet, but cute :)

3 comments:

AWJ said...

Love the vampire cat! :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

The monsters look like fun!

Memories for Life said...

WooHoo...Lots of fun designs here!