Saturday, September 12, 2009

September Challenge: Days 10 & 11

Day 10 was a threepeat of Day 9. I finished off the mini backpacks for my niece's sleepover. I am happy to report that they were a hit!



Day 11...and I cheated. I had a funeral that morning, so I gave myself the day off. The next morning during my son's 1st soccer game I sketched out an idea I had in my head the day before. So, that kind of counts as Day 11.


Wondering what the heck the sketch will be? Not 100% sure, but most likely it will be a quilty-appliqued-fiber art-wall hanging-type thingy. Makes sense, right?

want to see how Peacocks & Dragonflies is coming along with her Craft a Day?
She is the one who got me started on this after all :)

5 comments:

RaspberryKidz said...

I love them! : )

storybeader said...

you're doing great! Congrats. on all the work you're getting done! {:-D

Anitra Cameron said...

Such beautiful bags, and such AMBITION! Yowza. And I love them all, and let me tell you, that's rare. Bags are just not normally my bag. (Pun absolutely intended!)

Memories for Life said...

I'm sure the girls love their bags!
Can't wait to see what your sketch turns into :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

The backpacks are totally cool! Of course they were a hit!