Monday, November 8, 2010

Pillow WIPs...Circle Cut Outs This Time

I have started on another batch of pillows. I loved the olive circle applique one so much that I decided to make more with the round cut out.I also varied the sizes, some as large as 20 inches. I love big pillows, so cozy.

There will be blues...

Pinks...

And olives...

I decided to use the cut outs on some of the pillows as well. In the end there will be solid pillows with print peek throughs and print pillows with solid color circles appliqued to the front. I hope. In my head it looks great...we'll see.

I'll be making the hair WIPs alongside the pillows since the machine will already be threaded with the right colors. Yes, lazy can determine the order of getting things done. But I prefer to call it efficient.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo....looks like you'll get some great ones! Can't wait to see them when they're finished!