Saturday, June 12, 2010

Monsters in Progress

As always, I have more than one thing I am working on. I talked about the clothes I am making for myself...most of which are now cut. Woo hoo for me :) But I also have the monster mayhem thing going on.

The monsters are great because they are hand sewn. So when the day is ending, the littlest is in bed and the others are off doing there own thing - I can veg to the tv and stitch on the couch.
This one eyed creature is a tad psychedelic. I just love the colors. I got a grab bag of goodies from Sol Sisters a while back & am finally making use of it. The majority of the bag will be used for a mixed media piece or art quilt, but this piece just said "monster".

And then there is Squidy...which actually does better resemble a jellyfish like my youngest said. All he needs is some fluff 'n stuff.

3 comments:

AWJ said...

Oh, I love Squidy! That psychedelic monster's going to be SO cool. :)

Memories for Life said...

Fun colors! Maybe this monster should be a "she" :)

Erika said...

Isn't it fun to create fun/cute stuff, too?