Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday



edit: I received a comment from mary "Great photo.
I think it needs a few words. Where did you take this? "
So to answer: The Detroit Zoo. We have a new(ish) Kangaroo "walkabout" exhibit. It's pretty cool because you follow a dirt trail through the habitat with only a very low chain post fence marking the lane. It's low enough that the roos can hop over it...which they do. I have been there during a traffic jam before. But usually, they are just lazing around like this guy (girl?) here.

4 comments:

maryeb said...

Great photo.
I think it needs a few words. Where did you take this?

Regina Moore said...

Neat picture!

Memories for Life said...

I agree with Mary...we need words with this one :) Did you go on a vacay? Such a great shot!

storybeader said...

why do they have a fence, if the kangeroos can hope over it? To keep the people out, I guess!