Let's see...there was a mini duffle with a hand painted tree, a duo-fabric handbag, a couple wristlets, a ziplet, a zip pouch, 3 keyrings, a giant purse...I think that covers it :) Here's a peek at a few of them...
- I have polymer clay to play with for the first time. I am thinking buttons - for my bags. But I'd love to make some cute stuff too - food or critters.
- Wire and beads for wire wrapped goodies...not jewelry though. I have a few ideas rumbling around in my head.
- Shrinky Dinks...again, buttons probably. I did see a tutorial somewhere for bracelets. I may go try & find it again.
- There are always more felt buddies to make. My son has been doing a few more too. The latest was a Wolverine as a toddler, crying because his balloon popped.
- Cards. I want to give it a whirl..but they would just be for me, not to try and sell. I have seen what's out there and I know I couldn't even come close!
So - which should I do next? Any thoughts? What would you like to see me blunder...I mean wonderfully create in all it's beauty, flaws included :) ???