Sunday, May 29, 2011

Resident Evil Times Two

I finished up a couple smaller embroidery pieces last week. Took forever with everything going on. But they are complete.

This first one is the T-virus container in a 5 inch hoop.


And then there is Alice's eye when it goes all Umbrella. This one is in a 6" hoop.

I had a tough time with the drawn images though. On the scrap fabric I tested, the lines came off...not so much once everything completed. But I don't think it's a bad thing. Actually, in the T-virus one, it looks kind of cool under the lines around the container. Almost like a shadow.

Hoping for a nice sunny day - when I am actually home - to take pics of all my newer pieces so I can get them in the shop. Feels like it has been forever since I posted something new.

3 comments:

storybeader said...

the virus is kinda scary to me! Don't drop that one! Have a nice holiday weekend {:-D

Memories for Life said...

You've been one busy gal! Hope the basement gets fixed soon and your shows continue to go well :)
Fun new pieces!

Pink said...

Yummm, nerdy stuff...