Sunday, May 15, 2011

Alien Chick Flash Embroidery WIP


This is my latest embroidery piece. I absolutely love the design. I saw it as a tattoo on someone and went searching for it online. I found the sketch on a free tattoo flash site. This is what she started as.....


I need to adjust a few things though. The print was just too overwhelming for her dress to show up well. So I think I will paint her nightie in. Not too dense, just a light, sheer overlay....like a nightie should be.
And her legs. I tried embroidering the fishnets...didn't work. I may try one more time with a single strand. Or just finely drawn paint lines. Any other suggestions?


The backside. I have been forgetting to photo these. Not that they are pretty, but sometimes they look interesting. In this case, you can see the design much better than the front side :P


3 comments:

Memories for Life said...

I think painting her nightie will bring out the design a lot! She's so pretty :)

Hello there! My name is June said...

Holy cuteness Batman!

I love it!
:D

storybeader said...

nice that you're getting some stitching in. Looks fun! {:-D