Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bye Bye Buffy

It was a little hard to package this one up. Every time I check my shop and see this red bag still there, I wonder if I should keep it for myself. I just love it. And I put so much into it. But it has gone off to a new home. I hope it is a happy place. Full of fun & whimsy :)

I also had to say goodbye to these pretties...

I wondered if she had been to the sale in Ypsilanti at the Riverside Arts Center since she lives about one town over. I suppose I could ask, but it'd be weird to bring it up now that I have already acknowledged the order & thanked her.

I must admit - I needed that. It is easy to get discouraged...especially when I haven't been producing as much as I would like. This little boost and the spark I am feeling lighting up inside...I have a good feeling for next year. Here's to creating!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always get a boost of confidence when someone buys your work. I mean, something like, "they like me, they really like me" lights up inside:) Congrats on the sales!

Duni said...

I know exactly what you mean! Making a sale is such a confidence booster!