Monday, August 1, 2011

Wow! A Month!

It has been an entire month since I posted here. Yikes! Sorry about that. Summer seems to be a down time - must be the kids being home. Or me working a new job. That last one is the more likely culprit.

I have been creating though, just in spurts.

Let me introduce you to My Fair Zombie...

She is fabulous...just don't get too close, zombies are contagious. But at least her hair is still rockin'!! I was lucky to find some rhinestone crystals for the retro eyeglasses...love it!


Before my last set up in June at The Rust Belt, I made some new embroidery pieces...this time using my machine. I love the sketchy look that be achieved making them this way. I have lots of them to show off in the next week or so also :) So be sure to stop back in. Hopefully it won't be much longer until they work their way into the shop as well.

This 12 inch hoop is a nice & simple skyline of Detroit.


And I just had to make one of the Detroit D as well...this one sits in a 7 inch hoop.

1 comment:

Rose Clearfield said...

I love the skyline! It would be great to see other embroidered skylines, too.