Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Purse Version 2

Okay - I got the 2nd version done...and with only 2 "flubs". Let's just call them "areas to work the kinks out".

The first is the zipper ends - they need to taper to avoid getting bunched where the strap attaches. The second is where the strap connects to the purse. This part is less of a kink and more of an "oops, need to leave a longer & thinner tab so my needle can go through it & I do not have to sew it sloppy and put a tie around it to cover the seam up" flub. I kind of like the tie thingy I used to cover it up though. And I do know how to correct the flub for next time. Both flubs actually.

The pictures may be the best part...I had a wonderful helper, as you can see...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.. this new purse is so beautiful!!! Really love the design..

Memories for Life said...

LOVE this new style!!!
And what a cute model you have there :)

AWJ said...

Nice model! :)

CyndeJo said...

This is a fantastic bag, love it

Joy said...

Wonderful purse! Great model :)