Friday, October 23, 2009

What I Have Been Up To...

...vacation, photos, listings & sewing. The usual. Except for the lack of blogging....and the vacation. I rarely vacation...I went down to Nashville area to visit my brother & his family. It was the 1st time I have been there since they moved a year ago. The place is gorgeous. But that 9 hour drive is a killer.

And I usually blog more - lots more. It seems like most of my time at the computer has been for editing photos and listing. If only cameras snapped square shots *sigh*. The first round of pics had 313...the second had only 180. And all for 25 new bags and a couple re-shoots.

I made some collages on Picnik of some newer bags. I will add links as I list them...
clicking on some of the collages will bring you to that section of my shop at either Etsy or Artfire.


clockwise from top left: cherry red & pink floral, fuchsia & black,orange vintage & blue, Nicoise Spice & burgundy Venus handbags


Raisin berries & sprigs, Pink Kelso Paisley, Jelly Bean Fireworks, Burgundy corduroy floral


6 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Those are great - I especially like the ones at the top!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Wow! You HAVE been busy! lovely bags made from lovely fabrics!

Anonymous said...

GIRL! You should package and sell some of that motivation and energy you have!!!

You bags are such pretties...

Anitra Cameron said...

You are amazing. How on earth do you get so much done? And they're all so pretty, and striking, and different. wow.

Memories for Life said...

No wonder you haven't been blogging...you've been super busy!

Love the Venus bags...esp. the pink and black :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.