Thursday, July 9, 2009

Things done, Things to-do & Things to do them with...

I realized yesterday when I posted my Wordless Wednesday, that it has been a week since I last posted here. I would like to say that it was because I have been so busy sewing and creating...but it is not. I have done a few things, but most of my time is full of family stuff...mostly 4 year old stuff. At least it's all fun, as it should be in the summertime.

I have edited some pics that I will, hopefully, be listing later today (after the zoo). And I do have 5 bags and 8 headbands cut & ready to be sewn. I think I have hit a point of overload...too many ideas of what I want to do & a sense of "where the heck do I even start" has settled in. So, I will start by showing off some newer (photo 'd) creations, some fabrics I recently received, and some goodies from Rockerchic.




.....And the fabrics.....what am I going to do with them? I am not 100% sure yet. The sushi fabric will be the lining of a Buffy bag (with the "I'm in my sushi pj's" quote somehow). The cupcakes and chickens may become part of a market tote. I do plan on making some quilts soon, which all of my recent fabrics may soon find themselves a part of. The quilting fabric tends to have the most fun designs. It's too bad the same ones aren't used with the sturdier home deco fabrics. Oh well...just gives me more stuff to make :)


...from Fabric Hound...

...from Lucky Kaeru Fabrics on Etsy...

...and last, but certainly not least...Rockerchic's bracelet & surprise necklace...Awesome stuff! Thanks so much....

4 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Cute new items!
And cool new fabrics...love the cupcakes :)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I love the one with the guitar! And the stuff from Rocker is awesome :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

Your new items are cute! And the new fabric--luscious, oh, I'm thinking of cupcakes!

uniquecommodities said...

Love the guitar purse